HCG THERAPY TO INCREASE NATURAL TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION IN MEN SUPPLEMENTED AS INDICATED BY LAB TESTING WITH TESTOSTERONE AND ANASTROZOLE
THIS NMC TREATMENT PROTOCOL ELEVATES PATIENT TESTOSTERONE TO TREATMENT OBJECTIVE LEVELS WITHIN THE NORMAL MALE REFERENCE RANGE FOR ADULT MEN WITHOUT ADVERSE SIDE EFFECT, WHILE ALSO PREVENTING THE CONVERSION OF THE INCREASED TESTOSTERONE TO ESTROGENS THROUGH AN EFFECTIVE CONTINUOUS ADMINISTRATION OF THE THREE MEDICATIONS COMBINED WITH APPROPRIATE MEDICAL LABORATORY TESTING AND MEDICAL PROVIDER SUPERVISION AND DOSE RATE ADJUSTMENTS AS INDICATED AFTER THERAPY COMMENCES
‘HCG Therapy to Increase Natural Testosterone Production in Men Supplemented with Testosterone Cypionate, Gel or Cream and Anastrozole’ is provided to National Medical Clinic, Inc. (NMC) patients by NMC independent medical providers to whom the patient is referred for indicated medical treatment by the Physician Referral Service of the National Organization of American Physicians following medical lab testing blood testing, an in-person physical examination, evaluation, clinical assessment and diagnosis.
National Medical Clinic, Inc. and American Medical General, Inc. (AMG) are both national patient medical services management organizations providing a range of medical treatments to men and women patients throughout the U.S. NMC is primarily responsible for assuring the delivery of safe, effective and excellent medical care to NMC patients throughout the U.S. And AMG is engaged in assuring that the independent medical laboratories, medical clinics, medical providers and independent compounding pharmacies are paid on a timely basis for rendering services nationally to NMC medical patients.
This medical treatment is also known as ‘Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Therapy to Increase Natural Testosterone Production of the Male Testes Supplemented with Bio-Identical Testosterone and Anastrozole’. ‘HCG’ refers to human chorionic gonadotropin, which is a gonadotropin derived from the urine of pregnant women by pharmaceutical drug manufactures. Because of its similarity to the effect of Luteinizing hormone or LH (also known as lutropin) in inducing testosterone production by the testes, HCG is administer to male patients clinically to stimulate increased testosterone production by the testes and can also increase male fertility provided sufficient FSH is present. However, this therapy is not being offered to increase male fertility as such treatment requires additional medical laboratory blood testing and semen analysis before and during treatment in addition to HCG and FSH medications for existing patient LH and FSH deficiencies. The following information is provided to assist in your evaluation of this medical treatment given your requirements.
PURPOSE OF HCG THERAPY FOR MEN
The Purpose of HCG Injections is the Stimulation of the Male Testes to Increase Their Natural Production of Testosterone in the Same Manner as Luteinizing hormone (LH) Stimulation of the Male Testes by as the Result of Pituitary Production and Release of LH
The gonadotropin ‘Human Chorionic Gonadotropin’ or HCG is prescribed for men with low Luteinizing hormone or LH (Lutropin) and low testosterone in this therapy to increase natural testosterone production during the course of therapy as a result of the stimulation of the testes by the HCG. No testosterone medication is administered in this treatment. The treatment objective is to cause the male testes to naturally produce a higher volume of testosterone by HCG stimulation of his testes with the result that the patient experiences a continuing higher blood level of testosterone while on treatment. Another treatment objective is to avoid the use of any anabolic steroid and its adverse side effects upon the patient. Luteinizing hormone (LH, also known as lutropin]) is a hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
BENEFITS OF HCG THERAPY TO INCREASE NATURAL TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION IN MEN
Benefits of ‘HCG Therapy to Increase Natural Testosterone Production in Men with Supplementing Testosterone Cypionate, Gel or Cream and Anastrozole’
- HCG stimulates the testes to produce increased testosterone naturally in the same manner as Luteinizing hormone (LH)
- Increases physical energy and elimination of chronic fatigue
- Improves sex drive
- Improves sexual performance
- Improves mood
- Reduces depression
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Increases strength and endurance as a result of exercise
- Reduces body fat due to increased exercise
- Increases sperm count and therefore male fertility
- Avoids the loss of natural testosterone production by the testes when testosterone medication alone is administered in male hormone replacement therapy because it prevents/inhibits the patient’s endocrine system (the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis) natural negative-feedback loop from shutting down or diminishing the natural production of testosterone by the testes and causing testicular atrophy.
- Avoids the testicular atrophy that can occur among male patients when testosterone medication alone is administered in male hormone replacement therapy because it prevents/inhibits endocrine system (the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis) natural negative-feedback loop from shutting down or diminishing the natural production of testosterone by the testes and causing testicular atrophy.
- Anastrozole aromatase inhibitor prevents the patient’s increased testosterone level in a male undergoing HCG Therapy with Supplementing Testosterone from being converted to estrogens
- Supplementing Testosterone Cypionate, gel or cream enable the patient to achieve treatment objective for lab test free testosterone level otherwise not possible by HCG stimulation of testes’ testosterone production alone without adverse side effect
- The use of both HCG and testosterone medications enables the male patient to have two sources of increased testosterone to achieve treatment objectives without loss of natural testosterone production or testicular atrophy
NATIONAL MEDICAL CLINIC, INC. PROVIDES HCG THERAPY TO INCREASE NATURAL TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION IN MEN FOR A SINGLE ALL-INCLUSIVE FEE THAT DEPENDS UPON THE DURATION OF THE TREATMENT PERIOD AND MEDICAL SERVICES REQUIRED TO ACHIEVE TREATMENT OBJECTIVES FOR THAT PERIOD OF TIME
THE FOLLOWING MEDICAL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY NMC FOR HCG THERAPY FOR MEN
A Single Medical Treatment Fee includes the following Medical Provider, Clinic, Medical Laboratory Testing Services and Independent Pharmacy Dispensed Medications
- Medical Counselor Assigned to Coordinate Patient’s Lab Testing, Physician Referral, Medical File Preparation, Physical Exam, Evaluation, Pharmacy Medications Shipment, Treatment Instructions, and Lab Testing During Treatment with Dose Rate Adjustments Determined by the Treating Medical Provider
- Processing Fee Payments
- Sending Patient an e-mailed Confirmation of Treatment Enrollment and Payment of Treatment Fee
- Securing Patient Medical History and Medical Complaint
- Request Pre-Treatment Qualifying Medical Laboratory Blood Test for Patient
- Doctor Ordered Pre-Treatment Qualifying Medical Laboratory Blood Test for Patient
- Medical Counselor e-mails Pre-Physical Examination and Evaluation Appointment Medical Laboratory Blood Test Requisition (or Evaluating Medical Provider’s Prescription for Lab Tests Payable by Patients or their Medical Insurer in the States of NY, NJ, MA, RI and MD).
- Patient Medical Laboratory Blood Testing
- Medical Counselor Obtains Qualifying Lab Test Report and e-mails Copy to Patient
- Medical Counselor Contacts NMC Patient’s Independent Treating Doctor and Advises Doctor of Lab Test Report Results, Patient Medical History and Treatment Requested
- NMC Staff Administrative Services
- NMC Staff Prepares Patient’s Medical File, which includes: Lab Test Report, Medical History, Prescribed Treatment Request, NMC Administrative Documents, Doctor’s Fee Payment, Treatment Protocol and Medical Office Procedures Checklist
- NMC Sends NMC Patient’s Medical File to Independent Treating Medical Provider to Whom Patient is Referred
- Medical Provider Referral Services are Provided Patient
- NMC Patient’s Independent Treating Medical Provider’s Office Contacts Patient and Schedules Patient’s Physical Exam and Evaluation Appointment
- NMC Patient’s Independent Treating Medical Provider Conducts In-Person Physical Exam and Evaluation of Patient
- NMC Patient’s Independent Treating Medical Provider Competes “NMC Physical Exam Findings Form”
- NMC Patient’s Independent Treating Medical Provider Performs Clinical Assessment of Patient’s Exam Findings, Lab Test Report, Medical History, Medical Complaint and Symptoms
- NMC Patient’s Independent Treating Medical Provider Prescribes Indicated Treatment to Patient Based Upon Clinical Assessment
- NMC Patient’s Independent Treating Medical Provider’s Staff Delivers Patient’s Doctor Completed “NMC Patient Physical Exam Form” to NMC
- NMC Assures that Prescriptions Issued to NMC Patient by Independent Medical Provider for Indicated Medical Treatment are Received by the Responsible U.S. Independent Compounding Pharmacy
- NMC Provides Payment to the Responsible U.S. Independent Compounding Pharmacy for Compounding, Dispensing and Shipping of Medications Prescribed by Directly to Patient with Funds from the NMC Patient’s Medical Retainer Fee
- U.S. Independent Compounding Pharmacy Receives Prescriptions Issued to Patient, Compounds, Dispenses and Ships Medications Directly to the NMC Patient
- NMC Staff provides NMC Patient with Independent Compounding Pharmacy’s Shipper’s Medication Shipment Tracking Number
- NMC Staff Provides NMC Patient Indicated Medical Treatment and Treating Medical Provider’s Directions
- Patient e-mails or Phones NMC Assigned Patient Medical Counselor and Confirms Receipt of Medications, Syringes and Printed Patient Treatment Instructions
- A 15 Minute Consultation with a NMC Assigned Patient Medical Counselor is Included in the Treatment Fee if Patient Has Questions Regarding ‘Printed Treatment Instructions’ of Medical Provider’s Directions
- NMC Staff Provides NMC Patient a Medical Laboratory Blood Test Requisition (or Evaluating Medical Provider’s Prescription for Lab Tests Payable by Patients or their Medical Insurer in the States of NY, NJ, MA, RI and MD) Four Weeks After Treatment Commences
- Patient Undergoes Medical Laboratory Blood Test Four Weeks After Treatment Commenced to Determine Patient’s Response to Treatment and If a Revision to Dosage is Indicated
- NMC Staff Obtains Patient’s New Lab Test Report Approximately Five Weeks After Patient’s Treatment Commences and Sends New Lab Test Report to NMC Patient, the Treating Medical Provider and NMC Assigned Patient Medical Counselor
- NMC Patient’s Treating Medical Provider Assesses Patient’s New Lab Test Report Administered Four Weeks After Commencing Treatment and Adjusts the Dose Rates of Patient’s Medications if Indicated by Lab Test Report
- NMC Assigned Medical Counselor Contacts Patient and Advises Patient of Any Revisions to Patient’s Initial Reference Dose Rates as to Testosterone or Anastrozole Medications that the Lab Report Indicates to the NMC Patient’s Treating Medical Provider is Indicated
- An additional Lab Test May Be Required Following the Patient’s Lab Test in the Fourth Week of Treatment if Indicated to Further Assess and Adjust Medication Dose Rates
ADDITIONAL MEDICAL AND STAFF SERVICES BEYOND THOSE INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE TREATMENT DESCRIPTION AND REQUESTED BY PATIENTS MAY BE PROVIDED BY NMC STAFF AT A BILLABLE RATE IF NMC RESOURCES AND PERSONNEL ARE AVAILABLE TO ASSUME SUCH ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES WITHOUT ADVERSELY EFFECTING EXISTING NMC NATIONAL PATIENT CASE LOAD AND NMC OBLIGATIONS TO OTHER PATIENTS
Additional services requested by a patient enrolled in this NMC medical treatment not included in the above medical treatment description may be provided by an NMC or AMG staff member, Medical Counselor or Patient Services Director at the stated billing rate per fifteen minutes, or any portion thereof, set forth in the patient’s enrollment confirmation. An estimated medical retainer is payable by the patient in advance for additional staff services not included in the list of treatment services described above. Such additional services shall not necessarily be available due to resource requirements including personnel staffing and patient case loads in the NMC patient medical services system even though patient is agreeable to paying for such additional staff services.
MEDICAL RETAINER FEE
Payment of Medical Retainer Fee for Treatment Requested
Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit card and debit card payments are accepted by American Medical General, Inc. and National Medical Clinic, Inc. as payment of a medical retainer fee for the patient requested medical treatment laboratory testing, physical examination, clinical assessment and indicated medical treatment at the time of enrollment. Payment may also be made in two (2) equal installment payments made 30 days apart with a recurring credit card charge, or as a single one-time payment that will save the patient $200.00, at the time of patient telephone enrollment. If NMC patient’s pre-exam lab blood test report or the patient’s physical examination, evaluation and assessment by the independent medical provider to whom the patient is referred by the Physician Referral Service or the National Organization of American Physicians determines that the treatment sought by the patient is not indicated, then the balance in the patient’s medical retainer account less fees incurred is refunded to the patient’s credit card by AMG. If treatment is indicated and prescribed for the NMC patient by the treating medical provider to whom the patient is referred, medications are dispensed and shipped directly to the patient by a U.S. independent compounding pharmacy to the patient upon AMG’s confirmation to NMC of AMG’s receipt of the second installment payment of the medical retainer fee from the NMC patient if the patient elects to pay in two installment payments.
ASSIGNMENT OF MEDICAL INSURANCE BENEFITS IS NOT A FORM OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
NOT ARE MEDICAL CLAIMS PROCESSED OR CODED BY NMC. MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AND
BANK DEBIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED AS PAYMENT
Medical Insurance Claims
Although NMC and AMG do not accept assignment of insurance benefits as a form of payment for the patient’s medical retainer fee and indicated medical treatment, they do accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit card or debit card payment at the time of enrollment or in two installments 30 days apart as a recurring credit card or debit card charge. AMG and NMC do not accept medical insurance assignment of benefits as payment for any NMC medical treatment.
Medical Retainer Fees for Patient Medical Laboratory Testing, In-Person Physical Examination, Evaluation, Clinical Assessment and Indicated HCG Therapy to Increase Natural Testosterone Production in Men Supplemented with Testosterone Cypionate, Gel or Cream and Low Dose Anastrozole Medications to Achieve Medical Treatment Protocol Objectives
The medical retainer fee for any HCG Therapy is a single all inclusive fee for the medical services listed above as being included in this treatment.
HCG Therapy to Increase Natural Testosterone Production in Men Supplemented with Testosterone Cypionate, Gel or Cream and Anastrozole Aromatase Inhibitor
HCG THERAPY TO INCREASE NATURAL TESTOSTERONE TREATMENT PERIODS AND NMC TREATMENT PROTOCOL MEDICAL LABORATORY PATIENT TREATMENT OBJECTIVES
Treatment periods for HCG Therapy to Increase Natural Testosterone Production in Men Supplemented with Testosterone Cypionate, Gel or Cream and Anastrozole Aromatase Inhibitor range from 20 to 50 weeks in duration pharmacy compounded bio-identical HCG injected intramuscularly periodically each week days to stimulate the testes’ increased production of natural testosterone.
Treatment also includes exogenous testosterone medication administered to supplement the increase in natural testosterone production resulting from HCG stimulation of the testes to enable the patient to achieve the dual treatment objectives of (1) a patient free testosterone level in the upper 33% of the testing medical laboratory’s normal reference range for adult male free testosterone; and (2) an estradiol level within the testing medical laboratory’s normal reference range for male estradiol.
Pharmacy compounded low dose anastrozole tablets, an aromatase inhibitor, are administered throughout this treatment to prevent the conversion of a patient’s increased testosterone level to estrogens. The patient’s testosterone level is increased due to increased natural testosterone production by the testes resulting from their HCG stimulation, as well as, increased testosterone due to exogenous supplementing testosterone medication prescribed by the treating doctor to enable the patient to achieve the above referenced dual treatment objectives.
FEES FOR HCG THERAPY TO INCREASE NATURAL TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION IN MEN SUPPLEMENTED WITH TESTOSTERONE AND ANASTROZOLE AROMATASE INHIBITOR MEDICATIONS TO ACHIEVE PATIENT TREATMENT OBJECTIVES
Fees for ‘HCG Therapy to Increase Natural Testosterone Production in Men Supplemented with Testosterone and Anastrozole Aromatase Inhibitor’ to achieve treatment protocol objectives vary with the duration of treatment period, patient medical condition and medical services to be rendered during treatment. Please contact us regarding a medical treatment programs appropriate for you.
HOW HCG THERAPY INCREASES NATURAL TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION IN MEN
HCG Therapy Increases Natural Testosterone Production by the Male Testes while the Patient is Undergoing ‘HCG Therapy to Increase Natural Testosterone Production in Men with Supplementing Testosterone Cypionate, Gel or Cream and Anastrozole’
HCG Therapy increases natural testosterone production and a resulting higher level of testosterone in the bloodstream while the patient is undergoing treatment when the cause of the patient’s low natural LH production and secretion by the pituitary gland is due to patient’s natural genetics, the aging process, injury to one or both testes, a medical disorder or disease effecting the testes or castration.
Continuing HCG Injections Over a Treatment Period Ranging from 20 to 50 Weeks May Result in Increase Natural Testosterone Production by the Male Testes after HCG Therapy Is Completed for Only Those Patients with Prior Use of Testosterone Only in Hormone Replacement Therapy or the Prior Use of Other Anabolic Steroid Medications Over a Sustained Time Period That Caused a Reduction of Natural Testosterone Production by the Patient’s Testes Due to the Adverse Effect of Such Treatments upon the Patient’s Endocrine System’s HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis).
HCG Therapy can result in a continuing higher level of natural testosterone production by the testes after HCG Therapy is completed when the underlying cause of the low LH secretion and resulting low testosterone production (1) is due to the prior use of one of more anabolic steroids by the patient or (2) due to the administration of testosterone medication in a prior hormone replacement therapy without the required HCG administration to prevent the patient’s endocrine system (the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis) natural negative-feedback loop from shutting down or diminishing the natural production of testosterone by the testes and causing testicular atrophy.
The Decline in Gonadal Stimulating Pituitary Hormone LH (Leutenizing hormone)
The natural decline in male testosterone production that occurs with aging is attributed to a decline in the gonadal stimulating pituitary hormone LH (Leutenizing hormone). As a result of the hypothalamus secreting less gonadoropin-releasing hormone (GhRH), which stimulates the pituitary gland to produce LH, the pituitary gland produces declining amounts of LH. This decrease in the pituitary secretion of LH reduces the stimulation of the gonads or male testes and results in declining testosterone and sperm production due to the decreased function of the gonads. The decreased stimulation of the testes by the pituitary’s diminished secretion of LH can also cause testicular atrophy. HCG stimulates the testes in the same manner as naturally produced. HCG Therapy is also administered medically by doctors specializing in the treatment of male infertility. HCG therapy can increase male fertility by stimulating the testes to produce more testosterone and sperm cells and thereby increase sperm count or Spermatogenesis.
How HCG Therapy Increases Plasma Testosterone Level in Hypogonadotropic Men
HCG therapy uses the body’s own biochemical stimulating mechanisms to increase plasma testosterone level during HCG therapy. It is used to stimulate the testes of men who are hypogonadal or lack sufficient testosterone.
The male endocrine system is responsible for causing the testes to produce testosterone. The HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis) regulates the level of testosterone in the bloodstream. And. The hypothalamus produces gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), which stimulates the pituitary gland to release Leutenizing hormone (LH). LH released by the pituitary gland then travels from the pituitary via the blood stream to the testes where it triggers the production and release of testosterone. Without the continuing release of LH by the pituitary gland, the testes would shut down their production of testosterone, causing testicular atrophy and stopping natural testosterone produced by the testes.
As men age the volume of hypothalamus produced gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) declines and causes the pituitary gland to release less Leutenizing hormone (LH). The reduction if the volume of LH released by the pituitary gland decreases the available LH in the blood stream to stimulate the testes to produce testosterone.
In males, HCG mimics LH and increases testosterone production in the testes. As such, HCG is administered to patients to increase endogenous (natural) testosterone production. The HCG medication administered combines with the patient’s own naturally available LH released into the blood stream by the pituitary gland to stimulate the testes to produce more testosterone than that produced by the pituitary released LH alone. The additional HCG added to the blood stream combined with the pituitary gland’s naturally produced LH triggers a greater volume of testosterone production by the testes, since HCG mimics LH and adds to the total stimulation of the testes. Source: Wikipedia.
You can also research and obtain further information on the use of “Human chorionic gonadotropin” (HCG) to increase male testosterone level in published medial research articles and at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin which reads as follows:
“Because of its similarity to LH, hCG can also be used clinically to induce ovulation in the ovaries as well as testosterone production in the testes. As the most abundant biological source is women who are presently pregnant, some organizations collect urine from pregnant women to extract hCG for use in fertility treatment.”
“In the male, hCG injections are used to stimulate the leydig cells to synthesize testosterone. The intratesticular testosterone is necessary for spermatogenesis from the sertoli cells. Typical uses for hCG in men include hypogonadism and fertility treatment.”
“In males, hCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH and triggering the production and release of testosterone.” (Source: Wikipedia regarding HCG)
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HCG THERAPY TO INCREASE NATURAL TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION, PHONE CONSULTATION WITH A PATIENT MEDICAL COUNSELOR AND TELEPHONE ENROLLMENT IN TREATMENT LAB TESTING, REFERRAL TO AN NMC INDEPENDENT TREATING MEDICAL PROVIDER PHYSICAL EXAMINATION, CLINICAL ASSESSMENT, DIAGNOSIS, INDICATED TREATMENT AND TREATMENT SUPERVISION, LAB TESTING AND PROVIDER DOSE RATE ADJUSTMENT
Further information about ‘HCG Therapy to Increase Natural Testosterone Production in Men with Supplementing Testosterone Cypionate, Gel or Cream and Anastrozole’ is available by phone consultation with one of our medical counselors or by submission of a “Contact Us” form.
RULING OUT OTHER POSSIBLE CAUSES OF VERY LOW OR RAPID DECLINE IN PATIENT LH PRODUCTION AND RELEASE AND TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION
Ruling Out Other Possible Causes for No or Very Low Testosterone Production, No LH Production, or Rapidly Declining LH Production
If you have no LH pituitary production, or have experienced a sharp, rapid decline in LH pituitary production, your primary care doctor needs to first rule out pituitary tumor, pituitary disease, hypothalamic disorder and other potential causes of low LH production and release by the pituitary gland as the cause of your low testosterone before commencing NMC’s medical laboratory testing, physical examination and clinical assessment process for indicated ‘HCG Therapy to Increase Natural Testosterone Production in Men with Supplementing Testosterone Cypionate, Gel or Cream and Anastrozole’. This can be accomplished through medical diagnostic testing and imaging.
Enrollment and Payment of Patient Medical Retainer Fee for Medial Laboratory Testing, NMC Independent Medical Provider’s In-Persons Physical Examination, Clinical Evaluation, Diagnosis and Indicated Medical Treatment
National Medical Clinic, Inc. (National Medical Clinic) medical treatments may be obtained by phoning our office at 1-800-582-0095 and enrolling as a new patient with payment of a medical retainer fee for initial medial laboratory testing, development of patient medical chart, in-person physical examination, evaluation and diagnosis by a referred medical provider and indicated medical treatment sought by the patient, subject to the medical provider to whom your are referred determining that the requested medical treatment is indicated following their physical examination and clinical assessment. If all Medical Counselors are busy assisting other patients at the time of your phone call, or you phone National Medical or you phone at a time other than Monday thru Friday 1:00 P.M. to 6:00 PM EST, please leave a voice mail message so that a Patient Medical Counselor or the Director of Patient Services can return your phone call. Hours of operation for patient consultations and enrollment in treatment assessment and indicated treatment are Monday thru Friday 1:00 P.M. to 6:00 PM EST. Our phone lines are answered by staff members or messages are taken 24 hours per day seven days a week. National Medical Clinic, Inc. is primarily responsible for providing NMC patients a comprehensive and effective medical treatment process. American Medical General, Inc. (AMG) is primarily responsible for assuring payment of NMC patient fees to medical laboratories, medical providers, NMC staff and operations personnel and independent U.S. compounding pharmacies for dispensing medications to prescribed for NMC patients by independent medical providers to whom the patient is referred for medical evaluation and treatment.
Your registration, enrollment, payment of your medical retainer fee for your sought treatment, diagnostic medical laboratory testing, physical examination and assessment for indicated medical treatment by an NMC independent medical provider is subject to NMC securing a doctor’s order for your pre-physical exam lab testing, a low free testosterone level on your lab test report, other medical factors, your medical history, physical exam findings, clinical assessment and diagnosis by the NMC or AMG independent medical provider to whom you are referred and who shall be responsible for prescribing your treatment if indicated and supervising your treatment through lab testing and achieving protocol medical treatment objectives through medication dose rate adjustments. Your registration and purchase of physiain ordered medical laboratory testing, in-person physical examination and clinical assessment by your NMC independent medical provider and indicated medical treatment conducted by the medical provider conducting your in-person physical examination and evaluation can be processed at the time of your phone consultation with an NMC Patient Medical Counselor if you decide to undertake this medical treatment.
ABOUT NATIONAL MEDICAL CLINIC, INC. AMERICAN MEDICAL GENERAL, INC.
National Medical Clinic, Inc. (NMC) and American Medical General, Inc. (AMG) (website http://nationalmedicalclinic.com) are both national patient medical services management organizations. These corporations share corporate management personnel, support and administrative staff, IT and computer systems technical staff, marketing staff; corporate security personnel and their jointly owned secured proprietary national medical systems administration with regard to its state and federally licensed independent doctors, affiliated doctors, contracting doctors, organizations providing treating doctors, patient records, servicing independent compounding pharmacies and medical diagnostic medical laboratories, NMC also has a corporate division that manages a national medical organization of state and federally licensed affiliated doctors, independent and contracting medical doctors and other medical providers that provide medical care to NMC patients. National Medical Clinic, Inc. (NMC) and American Medical General, Inc. administrative offices are located in Boca Raton, Florida. National Medical Clinic commenced national operations through predecessor medical organization providing national patient medical services management since 1996 or more than 15 years of providing excellent patient medical care across the U.S.
NMC has maintained an excellent reputation for providing quality medical care and excellent patient services throughout the U.S. The doctors and other medical providers of National Medical Clinic, Inc. obtain patient medical laboratory blood testing before and during treatments, obtain medical histories and conduct in-person physical examinations, evaluations and diagnosis of each patient prescribed an NMC medical treatment for a legitimate medical purpose in the normal course of the doctor’s or other medical provider’s, professional medical practice. National Medical Clinic and American Medical General are unique among medical service organizations both are among the first national patient medical services management organizations. Both share a national organization of highly qualified and experienced doctors and other medical providers that have provide consistent and proven successful medical treatments to patients throughout the U.S. All of our doctors and other medical providers are state and federally licensed medical providers and members in good standing of the National Organization of American Physicians and its Physician Referral Service that provides NMC patients with referrals to excellent independent medical providers throughout the U.S.
NATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF AMERICAN PHYSICIANS
About the National Organization of American Physicians and its ‘Physician Referral Service’ (website: http://physicianreferralservice.org)
The ‘National Organization of American Physicians’ (NOAP) is a professional medical association and division of National Medical Clinic, Inc. (NMC) and consists of state and federally licensed affiliated medical doctors, independent medical doctors, contracting doctors and other medical providers located throughout the U.S. that provide high quality medical care to patients of National Medical Clinic, Inc. (NMC) and American Medical General, Inc. (AMG). The ‘National Organization of American Physicians(NOAP ) ‘Physician Referral Service’ (http://physicianreferralservice.org) is a physician referral service organization and division of NMC that refers patients of National Medical Clinic, Inc. and American Medical General, Inc. to members if good standing of ‘National Organization of American Physicians and are state and federally licensed affiliated medical doctors, independent medical doctors, contracting doctors and other medical providers who are located in the patient’s geographic area for NMC medical treatments sought by the patient and other medical care. Their administrative offices are located with NMC and AMG in Boca Raton, Florida. Responsibilities of NOAP include assuring that each member medical doctor and other medical providers are properly licensed with state and federal authorities and in good standing in those states where they are licensed. NOAP is also responsible to investigate any NMC patient complaint with regard to medical care rendered such patient by medical doctor or other medical provider member of the ‘National Organization of American Physicians’ and to determine whether sufficient grounds exist beyond a reasonable doubt to terminate the membership and good standing status of such medical doctor or medical provider NOAP member for failure to provide a high standard of patient care.
HOW TO OBTAIN MORE INFORMATION AND THE PROCESS FOR MOVING FORWARD TO ACHIEVE YOUR TREATMENT OBJECTIVES
Please phone our offices Monday through Friday 1:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. EST to speak with a Patient Medical Counselor to obtain further information or to register with the clinic, enroll and pay your medical retainer fee for ‘Medical Diagnostic Testing, Assessment, Referral to a Physician, Physical Examination, Evaluation and Indicated Medical Treatment’ so that you can move forward towards enjoying the significant treatment benefits of this comprehensive medical treatment. Phone our offices 7 days a week 24 hours a day to leave a voice mail message requesting treatment and enrollment information. If you leave a voice mail message, please provide your name, phone number, city, state and treatment information requested. If you want printed information about this medical treatment, please provide your e-mail address or complete and submit our ‘Contact Us’ form by clicking on the link below.
NATIONAL MEDICAL CLINIC, INC.
AMERICAN MEDICAL GENERAL, INC.
National Patient Medical Services Management Organizations
7491 North Federal Highway
Building C-5, Suite 296
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
PHYSICIAN REFERRAL SERVICE of the NATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF AMERICAN PHYSICIANS
NATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF AMERICAN PHYSICIANS
Four (4) Methods to Obtain Further Treatment Information or to Commence the Enrollment Process for Medical Assessment and Indicated Treatment:
- 1. Hours of Operation for Patient Phone ConsultationsRegarding Treatment Information or Enrollment in Treatment Laboratory Testing, Physical Examination, Clinical Assessment and Indicated Medical
Treatment: 1:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. EST
Phone (561) 241-3412
Phone (800) 582-0095
- 2. Hours of Operation for Patient Voice Mail Requests for Treatment Information, Phone Conference with Patient Medical Counselor or Enrollment:
24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week – Please leave your:
- 1) name;
- 2) city and state of residence;
- 3) phone number;
- 4) medical treatment information requested; and,
- 5) your e-mail address if you want to receive printed information about a medical treatment from National Medical Clinic via e-mail.
- 3. Obtain information by completing and submitting our brief Contact Us form.
- 4. View our video presentations located on the homepage of the following websites: